Sunday 14 April 2013

How I feel about the sims games right now...

Hello everyone! :D

This is something that my lil sis told me to blog about since I probably look back at it and reminisce about it if I ever look back at it! :D I thought that this was a good idea so I'm just gonna say it :D

Firstly the current position in terms of my game situation is like this...
- I don't have all the sims 2 expansion packs
- For the sims 3 I only have just the sims 3

Honestly I only just own the one game sims 2 the rest I actually downloaded so my game isn't even the original :( But when I get a better gaming laptop/pc I will defo buy everything!! :D Including the sims 3 as well :D

The reason why I say this is because I was watching lifesimmer LP on the University Life (Part 19) and just really made me feel like playing the sims 3 like her so I think that's what I'll do when I get a better laptop...oh but don't get me wrong I'm still going to be doing my LP for the sims 2 right now and in the future - hopefully! :D 

But the thought of having a game brand new and exploring it's contents as an LP is really awesome and I really REALLY love it a lot!!!!

So yeah I just wanted to say this is all

Oh and also THANK YOU to all those who view my posts regularly I've been receiving soo many views and I'm soo happy about it!! :D Keep on watching Thanks again everyone!

Love you alll!! Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment