Thursday 18 April 2013

Part 4 uploaded and important news - rewrite

Hey everyone :)

I accidently deleted the original post so I had to repost it again and I also uploaded the series on my old youtube account so I had to re-upload it.

1) Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Z8pZsaVZI
2) I'm going to stop uploading my series for a while because I really want to work on my story so do make sure to view! :) Really sorry about that guys I know that you were looking forward to my series but I really want to put it on hold for now. However, I am gonna still upload create a sim vids and lots and stage sets too! :) So it's not completely at a hold :D they just won't as frequent.
3) Requests: I am still taking requests for the sims stuff so do let me know :D

Alright well that's it for now until next time! Bye everyone xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment