Tuesday 9 April 2013

Upcoming stuff!! :D

Hello everyone!! :D

Today I have a lot to say and show!!!

1) I have decided to create something that I call a monthly special!! :D This is basically me giving you all lots of stuff to download, look at or watch for that month!! Great right? :P I'm also doing this for my other blog too (you know...the one about me lol) so I'll be uploading my creations and stuff!!

2) I have just finished my first ever sim for download!! :D (Pictures will be posted below so do check it out!! :D

3) Have a request for a lot or a sim? Let me know!! :D I'm currently taking some projects if you would like me too!! :D please check out my creations and if you like what you see comment on my blog or message me on my Youtube account!! :D

4) Policy: I have a policy that I would like you all to follow please:

My policy: Please feel free to use my sims however you have to give all credit to me! I do not mind you using them in a series or anything like that it's all up to you but all creadit must go to me: tsimsforlife or xxangelgirlxx00 or link to my blog: http://mysims2creation.blogspot.co.uk/

Please make sure to follow this strictly!! :D

Well guys lets show you some previews of how this sim 'might' look like shall we? ;)








 She looks soo pretty doesn't she? well the only thing is for you all to remember she 'might' look like this...oh and btw her name is Delilah Etton :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment